Your Pro Football Online Community

QB Will Levis Not The Future

Tiffany's Titans

Reaction score
After the last two games it's clear that Will Levis probably isn't the the guy to guide the Titans at the QB position. Seems he just can't help himself by making the same impulsive dumb plays. Two weeks in a row he did the exact thing by flipping the ball back trying to make something out of nothing that cost them the game. I guess now we see why he wasn't chosen in the first round of the draft. The scouts knew what they saw wasn't good. Titan's will probably give him more time to see if he can put it together but it's not looking good. After spending a lot of money bringing talented receivers and running backs in the Titans didn't to their due diligence at the QB position.

After the last two games it's clear that Will Levis probably isn't the the guy to guide the Titans at the QB position. Seems he just can't help himself by making the same impulsive dumb plays. Two weeks in a row he did the exact thing by flipping the ball back trying to make something out of nothing that cost them the game. I guess now we see why he wasn't chosen in the first round of the draft. The scouts knew what they saw wasn't good. Titan's will probably give him more time to see if he can put it together but it's not looking good. After spending a lot of money bringing talented receivers and running backs in the Titans didn't to their due diligence at the QB position.

Seems there's more going wrong doing bonehead plays like throwing backhand passes that result in fumble turnovers Levis is so far unable to read the defensive pass coverages. The Jets were in man coverage upfront and playing a zone cover three defense on the back end receivers. Levis continually made the wrong reads by throwing to the underneath receivers who were covered and not hitting the wide open receivers that were running deep cross routes. He missed Calvin Ridley on a pass who was wide open on a cross route and instead threw to one of his back who were covered. This continued throughout the game. I know he's basically still a rookie but to continue making the same exact mistakes over again is frustrating and costing games.

Back